We had such a nice trip, camping in the mountains. This is the first year that Abbi has been independent enough, to enjoy camping. She was covered in dirt the whole trip. She loved going on a hiking "adventures" with daddy. And would try and con someone to take her exploring multiple times a day. I did not get to do much, since I just had surgery 2 days before we left. So I stayed in the trailer and made hair bows most of the time. But Jim was nice enough to take me moose looking each evening. While Vince would finish up with Michaels dinner. We saw 5 moose, and lots of deer. Michael was a great camper, well except for nap time. To much to do, who needs sleep! Sarah has had better camping trips, just to much going on. She was glad to go home, as I am sure Jim was glad for her to leave. He seemed to always be the one within striking distance. And got the brunt of her anger.
I really wish we could of stayed longer. I just love it there so much!
Sit back and enjoy the pictures, because there a lot of them!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment