skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
The Smalley's
Friday, August 29, 2008
Sarah's first day of school
It is back to school time! Sarah was excited for the first day if school. She is in a new classroom this year. I have high hopes for a successful year, with many accomplishments for Sarah.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
►
2009
(8)
►
March
(3)
►
January
(5)
▼
2008
(32)
►
November
(4)
►
September
(6)
▼
August
(8)
Crazy hair day
Sarah's first day of school
Course 2 complete!
Where have I been? And whats coming up?
Vacation!
Abby Cadabby party part 2
Abbi's Abby cadabby party take 1
Abbi's Birthday invites photo shoot
►
July
(8)
►
June
(6)
About Me
Jeannene
I am a SAHM of 3 wonderful Kids. A amazing husband, and 2 naughty dogs.
View my complete profile
No comments:
Post a Comment