skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
The Smalley's
Monday, August 18, 2008
Abbi's Birthday invites photo shoot
I thought I would share some of the pictures that I took for Abbi's Birthday invitations. There were so many cute ones, but 1 stood out as my perfect choice. The first one is the one that made the cut. But the others were a close second.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
►
2009
(8)
►
March
(3)
►
January
(5)
▼
2008
(32)
►
November
(4)
►
September
(6)
▼
August
(8)
Crazy hair day
Sarah's first day of school
Course 2 complete!
Where have I been? And whats coming up?
Vacation!
Abby Cadabby party part 2
Abbi's Abby cadabby party take 1
Abbi's Birthday invites photo shoot
►
July
(8)
►
June
(6)
About Me
Jeannene
I am a SAHM of 3 wonderful Kids. A amazing husband, and 2 naughty dogs.
View my complete profile
No comments:
Post a Comment