Sunday, July 13, 2008

cake class

So I decided to take a Wilton cake course. Abbi's Birthday is coming up, and I really want to make her cake. Now some of you know the cake horror of '05. It wasn't pretty, I really could break out in tears, just thinking about it :) For Abbi's Birthday last year I had someone make the cake for me, and she did a amazing job. She offers classes at the Roberts, so Candi and I enrolled. So far we have completed course 1 and have 2 more to go. I am not sure if I passed course 1 because of my skills, or because the instructor felt pity on me, and well everyone passes:) Thank heavens! I am a pro with the star tip. So if you need a cake filled in with a bunch of stars, then I am your girl. I have been making a lot of cakes lately, because frankly I need the practice. So if I show up at your door with a cake in hand, don't be surprised. I have Abbi's cake all planned out, so be on the lookout for a picture.













1 comment:

Meredith said...

I've always wanted to take one of those classes. You are doing so great! And how fun to do it with a friend.