skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
The Smalley's
Sunday, July 6, 2008
4th of July BBQ
On Wednesday we had a BBQ with Vince's Family to celebrate the 4th of July. Luckily the weather was not to hot, and everyone had a great time! Thank you to Annette and Amanda for brining all of the food!
1 comment:
Meredith
said...
I love her sweet pig tails!
July 9, 2008 at 4:53 PM
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
►
2009
(8)
►
March
(3)
►
January
(5)
▼
2008
(32)
►
November
(4)
►
September
(6)
►
August
(8)
▼
July
(8)
Redeeming the fish cake
Making Grandma June proud!
cake class
Bike Mechanic
Uinta 4th of July
Front Yard fireworks
4th of July BBQ
Sarah must want to be a olympian!
►
June
(6)
About Me
Jeannene
I am a SAHM of 3 wonderful Kids. A amazing husband, and 2 naughty dogs.
View my complete profile
1 comment:
I love her sweet pig tails!
Post a Comment