But I think the is the ultimate of imagination. I was feeding Michael and Vince told me I needed to come now, bring the camera! What a sight to see Abbi with her bike peddle, handlebar and push handle through the fence. And she is off the ground. And she is sitting on the bike like it's no big deal. When I went out to take some pictures. I see Madison with a popsicle stick. So I ask the girls what they are playing. "Bike Mechanic"! That's when I realized that Madison's popsicle stick was a wrench and she was doing a tune up. I asked why the bike was off the ground, immediately both girls say, annoyed that I would not know, so we can tune up the underneath!
Sunday, July 13, 2008
Bike Mechanic
Abbi is enjoying the carefree days of summer, using her imagination to the fullest. I often wonder what it would be like to be a kid again. Your only care is to think of fun things for your day. Being able to wear a pink stripe shirt, a plaid hat, have jelly on your face. And just enjoy the day. Everyday Abbi and Madison have some creative project going on. And they do it between the fence. Making "recipe's" in a flower pot with the ingredients of mud, water and leaves. Playing red light green light, hide n' seek, and sharing Popsicles, and juice boxes.
But I think the is the ultimate of imagination. I was feeding Michael and Vince told me I needed to come now, bring the camera! What a sight to see Abbi with her bike peddle, handlebar and push handle through the fence. And she is off the ground. And she is sitting on the bike like it's no big deal. When I went out to take some pictures. I see Madison with a popsicle stick. So I ask the girls what they are playing. "Bike Mechanic"! That's when I realized that Madison's popsicle stick was a wrench and she was doing a tune up. I asked why the bike was off the ground, immediately both girls say, annoyed that I would not know, so we can tune up the underneath!
.JPG)
But I think the is the ultimate of imagination. I was feeding Michael and Vince told me I needed to come now, bring the camera! What a sight to see Abbi with her bike peddle, handlebar and push handle through the fence. And she is off the ground. And she is sitting on the bike like it's no big deal. When I went out to take some pictures. I see Madison with a popsicle stick. So I ask the girls what they are playing. "Bike Mechanic"! That's when I realized that Madison's popsicle stick was a wrench and she was doing a tune up. I asked why the bike was off the ground, immediately both girls say, annoyed that I would not know, so we can tune up the underneath!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment