Saturday, January 10, 2009
The curse of the curls!
Oh... the poor little man got the curse of mommy's curls. Now I am not talking cute flowing boy curls. Oh no, oh, no! I am talking insane girly curls, haha! Poor kid. And Vince is oh so not pleased! Every chance he gets he is rubbing his head trying to make them go away! He keeps telling me he is going to give my poor baby a buzz cut. That is not going to happen, I know his hair dresser would not allow such a crime! He is due for a hair cut, and I am sure Vince won't be shedding any tears when his curly locks are on the floor. Now his mommy on the other hand is secretly going to be sad!

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Oh girl, I can totally relate. Thomas' curls aren't that intense, but I still can't make myself cut the3m off. I've trimmed several inches here or there, but I'm leaving the back. :) So hard to see htem grow up to be boys more so than babies.
Post a Comment