I love these pictures because you can see all of his adorable chubbers that we love so much!
Sunday, September 21, 2008
What do you mean this is not a ball?!?!
Michael LOVES balls. He like to roll them, throw them, hit them. It does not necessarily have to be a ball, if it will in some way roll down the hall. He will chase after it, utterly enjoying every moment of it! So when Vince's dad brought over a watermelon and honeydew the other day and put them down in the living room. Michael curiously went over to it and pushed it. And to his excitement it rolled! So he entertained himself forever rolling the honeydew around the living room.
I love these pictures because you can see all of his adorable chubbers that we love so much!





I love these pictures because you can see all of his adorable chubbers that we love so much!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment