Abbi is quite offended though, she brings the sign to me multiple times a day and asks me why we have not mailed it yet. I guess she is not up to date in the modern technology of email.
Sunday, June 29, 2008
Happy Birthday Traci
Our favorite sitter for Sarah, and very good friend, Traci just had a Birthday. I made a sign for Sarah to hold and was going to take a picture and email her. Of course Abbi had to get in on the action, and helped me color the sign. When it came to picture time, Abbi wanted to make sure that she got in on the pictures. So it turned into a family photo shoot.
Abbi is quite offended though, she brings the sign to me multiple times a day and asks me why we have not mailed it yet. I guess she is not up to date in the modern technology of email.




Abbi is quite offended though, she brings the sign to me multiple times a day and asks me why we have not mailed it yet. I guess she is not up to date in the modern technology of email.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment